You may be eligible for a £500 payment if you have been told to self-isolate. To be eligible you must meet all of the following conditions:
- have been required by the Test and Protect Service to self-isolate as a result of COVID-19 and
- are employed or self-employed, and unable to work from home while self-isolating and
- will experience loss of income as a result of self-isolating and
- are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Pension credit
If you do not meet one, or more, of the above conditions you will not be eligible for this Grant. However if you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to meet your daily living expenses you can apply for a Crisis grant.
If you have any questions in relation to this grant process please call us. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.