You may be eligible for a £500 payment if you have been told to self-isolate. To be eligible for the grant, you must:
- have been told by Test and Protect to self-isolate as a result of coronavirus (COVID-19), either because you have tested positive for coronavirus or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive
- be employed or self-employed
- be unable to work from home, and lose income as a result of self-isolation
- be a parent or carer for a person who has lost income due to self-isolation
You must also be getting one or more of these benefits or have a monthly household/individual income no greater than shown in the table below:
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Income based Employment and Support Allowance
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Means tested Council Tax reduction
You could be eligible if either your monthly household or monthly individual income is no greater than what is shown below.
|Your household type
||Monthly household income
||Monthly individual income
|Single with no children
|Couple with no children
|Single with one child
|Couple with one child
|Single with two children
|Couple with two children
|Single with three children
|Couple with three children
How to apply
If you have been told to self-isolate by the Test and Protect Service and believe you meet the conditions above, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- full name
- date of birth
- contact phone number
Someone will call you to discuss this further and check your eligibility.
If you do not meet all of the above conditions you will not be eligible for this Grant.
However if you are experiencing financial hardship and are unable to meet your daily living expenses, you can apply for a Crisis Grant.
If you have any questions in relation to this grant process please call us. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.