We are all different, many of us are neuro-typical. Often a person with ASD is described as being neuro-diverse, rather than displaying a disability.
Aim of this e-learning course is:
- To introduce Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- To introduce some strategies regularly used on the Activity Scheme.
By end you should:
- Be able to recall the up to date diagnostic term for ASD.
- Identify at least 3 challenges people with autism face in communication.
- Identify at least 2 other challenges people with autism face.
- Recall 4 strategies used on the activity scheme to support children with autism.
The course is free and available at any time through our eLearning platform, OLLE.