We are all Sensory:
- We all have sensory preferences.
- We all have sensory irritations.
- We know that young people with autism can have stronger preferences or particular sensitivities.
- Sometimes sensory information can make us feel more alert, more anxious.
- Sometimes sensory information can make us feel calmer.
- Often when we need a sensory experience – we automatically seek it.
After this course we hope you will:
- Remember the 8 senses.
- Describe 3 ways how they affect how we feel and how we act.
- Identify 3 possible strategies that could be useful when working with children with additional needs.
The course is free and available at any time through our eLearning platform, OLLE.