Businesses can set up a trade waste contract with us to get their recycling and waste
taken away from their premises.
We offer a mixed recycling collection for metal, plastic, paper and card.
Glass can be recycled at a glass
We now also provide a food waste collection service. The food waste collection will
make sure local businesses meet the requirements of the
Waste (Scotland) Regulations 2012.
Our recycling service offers local businesses the following:
- Dedicated trade waste team: We can help you choose the correct
waste collection service for your needs, prepare waste contracts and provide waste
training for your employees.
- Waste minimisation: We can offer advice and information on how
to reduce, reuse and recycle your waste.
- Food waste container: We can
provide bins for your food waste that will be collected on a weekly basis.
- Mixed recycling containers:
We can provide containers or bags for all your paper, cardboard, mixed cans, plastic
bottles, cartons etc.
- Non-recyclable waste: We can
provide containers or bags for items that currently can't be recycled.
Recycling can benefit your business by:
- Saving your business money by reducing the amount of waste going to landfill.
- Increasing waste awareness within your business.
- Reducing the use of natural resources.
- Recycling food waste which can provide renewable energy and can be used as a source
of fertiliser which can be used locally on Scottish farms.
- Recycling your business waste will make a positive contribution to Falkirk Councils
recycling rate and help meet the Scottish Government's Zero Waste Plan targets.
- Zero Waste Plan (Scotland)
Landfill tax will be £88.95 per tonne from 01 April 2018. The more you are able to reduce your landfill disposal, the more your business will save.
We would like to help you and your to business meet the new regulations and recycle
as much as possible.
For more information about our recycling services or to arrange a visit from a Trade
Waste Officer, please contact us: