Find out how you can live independently at home with Living Well Falkirk.
Living Well Falkirk offers quick and easy-to-use 24 hour access to:
- self-management advice to help you stay as fit and able as possible
- changes you can make to help you keep on living independently
- information about local and national services
- suggestions on areas such as staying safe at home, preventing falls, help with bathing, eating etc.
- options to purchase, or request the loan of, equipment matched to your needs
- contact information for further support
You can complete a self assessment at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. It is a simple but thorough assessment and can take a bit of time. You can save it at any stage and return to it when it suits you.
If you need help with your assessment, you can ask a family member or friend to use Living Well Falkirk on your behalf. Staff at your local library will also be happy to assist.
If you need more support you may be asked to make an appointment at a Living Well Falkirk Centre. Our Centre staff will help with a further assessment and have a range of equipment at the centre which you can try.
If you need it, there is a wider range of equipment and small adaptations which can be provided free of charge after your Centre appointment.