Find out how you can live independently at home with Living Well Falkirk.
Living Well Falkirk is an online tool for people who live in the Falkirk area and are having difficulties with everyday activities.
You can also use it on behalf of someone you live with or help care for. If you need assistance using the tool, staff at your local library will be happy to help.
Living Well Falkirk offers:
- 24 hour access to hints and tips on how to stay well and live independently
- information about local and national services
- helpful advice by completing a personal assessment on your health
- suggestions on areas such as staying safe at home, preventing falls, help with bathing, eating etc.
- options to purchase, or request the loan of, equipment matched to your needs
- contact information for further support
You can complete a self assessment at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. It is a simple but thorough assessment and can take a bit of time. You can save it at any stage and return to it when it suits you.