We try to provide a gender sensitive service which allows us to work with women by focussing on the reasons
for their offending.
We organise a number of services for women who have been given community based sentences.
We aim to:
- Provide a multidisciplinary approach to address the needs of women
- Hold women accountable for their actions while supporting them to make and maintain
- Encourage women to voluntarily access support services from the prison service and
- Offer women opportunities to extend their knowledge and develop skills
- Reduce isolation
- Increase confidence and access to local communities
We try to meet the needs of each woman by helping them empower themselves and build
their confidence. By doing this, we aim to prevent reoffending.